Constant Molecular Chaos Constant Molecular Chaos

Hilarious, animation is clean, and the voices are great. Would love to see more, and hope this gets some frontpage action ;) If I had a criticism, it would only be to raise the audio a little bit, it's kinda low, a bit hard to hear at times even when I'm on full volume. Otherwise, OOOO IT'S SO GOOOOOD

Madness Confliction Madness Confliction

lolz at Emanhattan

I'm pretty sure he's kidding. However tricked me :P Buttttttt, I personally believe animation is a series of images to create the illusion of movement.

Then I Run Then I Run

I love you.

Thank you so much for introducing me to Mew. Your videos are absolutely amazing and I can watch them over and over. I don't what to say other than keep on making them! I never really comment on videos on NG unless I feel like I really need to. But doing that in your case is just an understatement... thanks so much :)

FoXcatO responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words.
I hope you'll enjoy what comes next as much as you have enjoyed what I've uploaded already:)

Virtual iPhone 3GS BETA 1 Virtual iPhone 3GS BETA 1

Awesome! Can't believe I missed this one!

AWESOME UPDATE! Please make more and I hope more people submit games!

Mouse is Golf-Game 8D Mouse is Golf-Game 8D

Just a mouse avoider.

It's really not that good...It's really easy to cheat and it's not any better than all the other mouse avoiders out there. Not trying to bring you down but I personally just don't like these types of games unless they are pulled off awesomely. Fix the problem with the music replaying, and if you need help with that, PM me... Pick a more upbeat song, it doesn't suit this game at all, this song is boring and dreary. Oh, and your response to Stixcomic's review was pretty sad. Don't bring it against the user REVIEWING your game that he didn't enjoy your game. If he didn't enjoy it, he has the right to say he doesn't like your game, and even though you said it's hard to make good graphics in a game that really doesn't have that good level of quality. Improve on the game, put more effort into it, or make a new kind of game, or else don't expect people to like it.

Killya responds:

okee;]
well, I said that its hard... O=
not that she can go and ... herself O.o
I wouldn't say that to people who review me, but okee ;]
And i'm going to try to put more effort in it ;P

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

Awesome game!

I remember playing this YEARS ago, when I was in 4th grade... I still remember my character :)

Name: Midnight
Tail: Pointy, Black

I LOVE THIS THING!

Purple Melody Purple Melody

OMGWTFBBQ!

Best song ever. Seriously. Going on my iPod! Keep up the coolio work.

Love,

Blayke

theBAOWS responds:

thank you sooooo much for commenting blayke! as a musician it is AWESOME to get feedback from the listeners.

Fancy Mike - Invertebrata Fancy Mike - Invertebrata

Awesome.

Simply awesome song. I first found this out due to my friend's video on Youtube. He gave credit, so I hope that doesn't bother you, if you are interested in watching it, I'll give you the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGhNGZ Y81hQ

Scribbler responds:

And I watched it. Odd but I like it with the music. Seems to fit well, in an odd way.

The Worst $ong Ever The Worst $ong Ever

THE SONG IS GREAT!!!

Lol, I used this song for my movie....
-Blayke

A Day at the Office A Day at the Office

Incredible!

I love the amount of detail in this illustration.... your design for the figure is extremely creative, I love it!

-Blayke :P

down down

This is incredible!

I had no idea you had such talent! An incredible drawing, great job!

Unconventional Still Life Unconventional Still Life

Love it.

You are very talented, I wish I was that good with a pencil! Awesome drawing!

-Blayke