Constant Molecular Chaos Constant Molecular Chaos

Hilarious, animation is clean, and the voices are great. Would love to see more, and hope this gets some frontpage action ;) If I had a criticism, it would only be to raise the audio a little bit, it's kinda low, a bit hard to hear at times even when I'm on full volume. Otherwise, OOOO IT'S SO GOOOOOD

Madness Confliction Madness Confliction

lolz at Emanhattan

I'm pretty sure he's kidding. However tricked me :P Buttttttt, I personally believe animation is a series of images to create the illusion of movement.

Then I Run Then I Run

I love you.

Thank you so much for introducing me to Mew. Your videos are absolutely amazing and I can watch them over and over. I don't what to say other than keep on making them! I never really comment on videos on NG unless I feel like I really need to. But doing that in your case is just an understatement... thanks so much :)

FoXcatO responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words.
I hope you'll enjoy what comes next as much as you have enjoyed what I've uploaded already:)

BACONUDEN BACONUDEN

WOW

MAN I THOUGHT THAT WAS AWESOME. I WANT TO SEE MORE OF YOUR WORK!

That's My Fulp 26 That's My Fulp 26

That was awesome!

It was a lot of fun watching you guys animate lol. Liked the ending, haha. Great Job! Can't wait for the next one!

-Blayke

Slumberland Sequence Slumberland Sequence

Oh my gosh, haha

I remember seeing this when I was about 10, and watching it over and over, laughing so hard lol. Then I see it in the treasure hunt, so weird! I love this movie, it has touched my heart box. Thank you for this wonderful movie.

-Blayke :)

Bark up a Tree Bark up a Tree

Why are people saying you killed the cat?

The cat is alive... watch until the VERY end, lol. Great animation by the way!

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

I love this movie so much.

I love this so much I put this video on my iPod. It's really sad, but you are good at singing...haha. I'm sorry dude if you are actually being drafted... :( I hope you're kidding!

-Blayke

Badass Dora! Badass Dora!

Awesome!

Right when I saw Swiper, I was immediately reminded of Courage the Cowardly Dog. Was he inspired by Katz?
-Blayke :D

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

To LazyFeet

Lazyfeet, your name is even almost copying LazyMuffin's name. Plus, not everyone can have their own style. People seem to like this kind of style, so, they use it, because it's successful. It's ok to use someone's style! Because...it's just a style, its not like they are ripping off someone's ideas. Anyway...to the movie, I liked the song, and the animation, but it was WAY too short. LOL. But it doesn't matter cause I loved it.